[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
TTCTwins • View topic - How can I help?

TTCTwins

Trying for double!

How can I help?

This forum is for questions regarding usage of the site only. Technical support and other site-related questions should be posted here. Please do not post TTC/Pregnancy questions here.

How can I help?

Postby honeywants2 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:41 pm

Is there a section of the old board I can help move over by copy and paste? We are just looking for hard info, right? Or are all old posts needing to be moved?

I'll take orders. :D
Sept/Oct IVF Cycle with Gonal F, Menopur and Ganirelix
ER: 9/26
FET: 11/19
BFP:11/26
Beta: 916@10dp5dt 7532 2ndbeta
TWIN GIRLS 7/22/14

37weeks 5days 7lbs and 6lbs 3oz

honeywants2

Re: How can I help?

Postby Bama Belle » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:51 pm

Just move anything that helped you or that you thought was really informative. :)
Waiting to ttc twin boys, going high tech with IVF and PGD
Bama Belle

Postby 1901 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:15 am

Yep!
SUPPORT TTCTWINS.COM by using the code TTCTWINS16 at checkout to get 10% off at , the only place to find the best sweet cassava supplements, organic, all-natural, non-GMO, vegan, kosher and halal herbal supplements! Sweet cassava and more!!
Site Admin

Postby honeywants2 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:55 am

I will try to help get things moved!
TWIN GIRLS 7/22/14

honeywants2

Postby honeywants2 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:29 am

I will try to help get things moved!
TWIN GIRLS 7/22/14

honeywants2

Postby 1+1+2+2=6 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:26 pm

Are you guys planning on shutting down the old site? I'd hate to see that happen it has so much information.
- formerly Natalie on the old site.
1+1+2+2=6

Postby Bama Belle » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:37 am

Yes. 1901 (Fallout) was going to shut it down soon. She started this site because the old one kept getting viruses and spammers. This one has new technology and is easier for her to manage.

PS She is pregnant will her 4th. Due this month. :D
Bama Belle

Postby 1+1+2+2=6 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:46 am

Sigh. . This makes me sad. Now I gotta go look . Are you putting the old stuff in any particular spot on here?
1+1+2+2=6

Postby Bama Belle » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:49 am

No, there is not a spot for just old stuff. Trying to put things under the same as it was on the old site. Like a success storie would go under the success stories here. I think you can copy a whole thread and move it over. :)
Bama Belle

Postby Carlyp86 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:47 pm

Oh no! I need to copy the full site haha! There is just so much useful information there.
Carlyp86

Return to Questions & Comments