TTCTwins

Trying for double!

Introduction

If you're new to the site, please post a introduction. We'd love to get to know you!

Introduction

Postby nettysboys3 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:18 pm

Hello everyone, I am a mother of three handsom boys. Husbad and I are looking forward to concieving this month in April, just waiting for AF. I am just off of Mirena IUD since late January on CD2 of my cycle it was removed. I got pregnant right away which resulted in a chemical on March 1st (my second chemical pregnancy). Just waiting for AF and I plan to do clomid days 3-7 at 50mg. I have faternal twins on both mom and dads side (moms side one twin always died before being born & dads side all are living all are fraternal), mainly cousins and my paternal grandmother was a fraternal twin. Instead of swaying for a girl we would like to have two babies at once to up our odds of having a daughter but would be happy with any combination to be honest. You all have such intense protocols I am worried I am not doing too much to better my odds. I also have concerns about my clomid which was purchased from India online, I hope its real. Nice to meet you all and baby dust to all of us!
CD 3-6 Clomid 50mg
1600mcg Folic Acid Daily
1200 mg Calcium Daily
Swaying Girl/ Twins would be a bonus
nettysboys3

Re: Introduction

Postby Carlyp86 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:08 pm

Welcome :)
Carlyp86

Return to Introductions