[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
TTCTwins • View topic - Hey Everyone!!

TTCTwins

Trying for double!

Hey Everyone!!

If you're new to the site, please post a introduction. We'd love to get to know you!

Hey Everyone!!

Postby WRTwins_30 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:08 pm

Hi everyone I am new to this site and I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you!! I might need some help on my protocol when it comes time... We are looking to get pregnant this time next year! DH and I would loooooove a set of twins, I'd really like one of each or two boys! I was supposed to be a twin, however my mom lost it early on in her pregnancy with me.

Keeping it short and sweet!
Last edited by WRTwins_30 on Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me(32) DH(32)

TTCT Protocol: went out the window but is still displayed below
Daily: Rainbow Light Prenatal One ● Sweet Cassava ● Vitamin B6 ● Folic Acid ● Fish Oil
CD 2-7 Soy Iso
AF-O Evening Prime Rose
Basal Thermometer Testing for O

❄️⛄️Due February 1, 2018⛄️❄️
WRTwins_30

Re: Hey Everyone!!

Postby Dreamingoftwins » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:14 am

Hello and welcome!
Dreamingoftwins

Postby WRTwins_30 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:30 pm

Glad to be here!! Super excited to start up my protocol... I want a set of twins soooooo badly! We are waiting another year before we start, but I'd like to get a head start and learn as much as possible from you ladies!
Me(32) DH(32)

Daily: Rainbow Light Prenatal One ● Sweet Cassava ● Vitamin B6 ● Folic Acid ● Fish Oil
CD 2-7 Soy Iso
AF-O Evening Prime Rose

WRTwins_30

Postby lovebugmommy » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:47 pm

Hey welcome. I'm new too and in the same boat wanting to learn all about protocol waiting to try and really wanted twins with at least one baby boy! Good luck to you baby dust.....

28 unexplained fertility,
DH 29, DS 7, DD Rainbow3, DD 2
TTCT Protocol
2400 mcg folic acid plus daily
Prenatal daily
Cassava 6x daily
Clomid 100mg Cd2-6
EPO CD1-O
Royal jelly daily
Bee pollen daily
1000mg fish oil daily
198mg potassium CD1-O
Zinc after O
B12 after O
Progesterone 100mg O-hopefully BFP
& More
lovebugmommy

Postby Carlyp86 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:04 pm

Welcome :)
Carlyp86

Postby WRTwins_30 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:33 am

Thanks for the "welcome notes!"
Me(32) DH(32)

CD 2-7 Soy Iso
AF-O Evening Prime Rose

WRTwins_30

Postby 1901 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:38 pm

Welcome to our lovely group of ladies! You can find tons of information in the forums, as well as on our sister site www.ttctwins101.com
SUPPORT TTCTWINS.COM by using the code TTCTWINS16 at checkout to get 10% off at , the only place to find the best sweet cassava supplements, organic, all-natural, non-GMO, vegan, kosher and halal herbal supplements! Sweet cassava and more!!
Site Admin

Return to Introductions