TTCTwins

Trying for double!

New here and to all things ttct advice...

If you're new to the site, please post a introduction. We'd love to get to know you!

New here and to all things ttct advice...

Postby lovebugmommy » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:42 pm

Hello all thank you so much for the add. I am a mother of 3 ds6, my rainbow dd is 2 and my youngest is 7 months. I am waiting to concieve for two reasons, first I am still exclusively breastfeeding my youngest. I plan on doing so for as long as possible hoping for at least 18 months. And 2. I want to learn as much as possible from you wonderful women about these protocols and how I can greatly improve my chances of having twins. I have no problem conceiving. In fact my hubby jokes that every time he sneezes near me I get pregnant. I'm very curious if I took Clomid if it would in fact produce multiples. Any and all advice would be amazing. I'm not taking any medications right now other than my prenatal vitamins and I'm already getting that baby fever again... I want to make sure I'm doing everything and anything I can for preparation for ttc. I am determined to get my twins... In fact if my 7month old wasnt a surprise we had planned on trying to twins.

28 unexplained fertility,
DH 29, DS 7, DD Rainbow3, DD 2
TTCT Protocol
2400 mcg folic acid plus daily
Prenatal daily
Cassava 6x daily
Clomid 100mg Cd2-6
EPO CD1-O
Royal jelly daily
Bee pollen daily
1000mg fish oil daily
198mg potassium CD1-O
Zinc after O
B12 after O
Progesterone 100mg O-hopefully BFP
& More
lovebugmommy

Re: New here and to all things ttct advice...

Postby Carlyp86 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:16 pm

Hello & welcome :)
Carlyp86

Postby Dreamingoftwins » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:30 am

Hello and welcome. My understanding is that Clomid does increase your chances but only marginally... I'm sure someone else will have more info on it though. :)

Also I heard breastfeeding increases your chances too. My youngest is 5 months and exclusively breastfed too. :)
Dreamingoftwins

Postby 1901 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:58 pm

I would go for bigger meds before clomid. The chances are super low with clomid.

Also, if you're waiting, now would be the time to start cassava. it builds up over time and works better the longer you take it!
SUPPORT TTCTWINS.COM by using the code TTCTWINS16 at checkout to get 10% off at http://www.cassavashop.com, the only place to find the best sweet cassava supplements, organic, all-natural, non-GMO, vegan, kosher and halal herbal supplements! Sweet cassava and more!!
Site Admin

Postby lovebugmommy » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:03 pm

Thanks these are the wonderful things I need to learn so cassava is all natural correct I'm willing to start anything that won't effect my lo.

28 unexplained fertility,
DH 29, DS 7, DD Rainbow3, DD 2
TTCT Protocol
2400 mcg folic acid plus daily
Prenatal daily
Cassava 6x daily
Clomid 100mg Cd2-6
EPO CD1-O
Royal jelly daily
Bee pollen daily
1000mg fish oil daily
198mg potassium CD1-O
Zinc after O
B12 after O
Progesterone 100mg O-hopefully BFP
& More
lovebugmommy

Postby 1901 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:25 pm

Yep! Won't hurt bub at all!
SUPPORT TTCTWINS.COM by using the code TTCTWINS16 at checkout to get 10% off at http://www.cassavashop.com, the only place to find the best sweet cassava supplements, organic, all-natural, non-GMO, vegan, kosher and halal herbal supplements! Sweet cassava and more!!
Site Admin

Postby Mommiebear » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:17 pm

1901 wrote:I would go for bigger meds before clomid. The chances are super low with clomid.

Also, if you're waiting, now would be the time to start cassava. it builds up over time and works better the longer you take it!

If you not mind my asking what bigger meds are you referring to? Im trying to make my protocol and every little thing helps :)
Protocol :
Currently Taking: Folic Acid 5600mcg, similac Prenatal, Royal Jelly Pill 500mg soft gel , baby aspirin
Starting whenever period finally starts: CD:3-7 100mg clomiphene citrate, CD:8-14 Gonal-F 75iu CD 14 (or positive O) HCG 10000 iu

BFP! Edd August 27th, 2017
Mommiebear

Postby 1901 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:41 pm

When I say bigger meds, I mean the injectibles. yeah, women get twins with clomid, some even get them using just herbals, but I'd say go big or go home. :D Get a good supplement regimen that will boost your odds, then top it off with some injections. Just my person opinion
Site Admin

Return to Introductions