TTCTwins

Trying for double!

hi ladies!

If you're new to the site, please post a introduction. We'd love to get to know you!

hi ladies!

Postby k_oc » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:30 am

Hello! I'm so excited I found this site. I wish I had found it when I initially stated searching for conceiving twins strategies months ago. Anyway, I have 2 children and would like to have 2 more but am not excited to have 2 more pregnancies. Pregnancy and I don't get along so well but not in a health risk way just a i don't like it much way.

My biggest concern is that I'm not sure if I'm actually ovulating as I didn't get any positive opks last month. I assume I am add I am getting my period. Also with all of my previous pregnancies I didn't have to try like at all and well lately we've messed up a lot and I'm not pregnant. That's good, since I'd like twins, but concerning. I was positive last month I'd get a bfp because we bd right around what should have been peek fertile days but nope negative. I did get my period but I didn't get a positive opk. I know my hormone levels are messed up. My estrogen showed high this summer and I had 2 u/s done. Everything looked good on the second and all issues resolved from the first like they should. I'm concerned that my hormone levels are screwing this up. On the second, I had 3 follicles at >15mm showing on the u/s. So something is happening I just am surprised that after 2 cycles nothing has happened. I've had 4 pregnancies and everyone happened one the first try.

I'm considering trying clomid on days 3-7 and a trigger next month. Thoughts about that? I don't have pcos or any history of fertility problems. Just with every pregnancy my cycle has increased a day so I currently have a 32 day cycle. It was 28 days to the hour 6 years ago.
k_oc

Re: hi ladies!

Postby SweetRose » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:53 am

Welcome and good luck ttc twins! I think clomid 3-7 and a trigger sounds like a good protocol.
Taking a break from TTC.

Cycle #2 TTCT: 50 mg Clomid CD 1-6, 150iu FSH CD 2,4,6,8,10,12 and 5,000iu Trigger at Pos OPK = BFP at 11 DPO - ended in chemical pregnancy at 4w3d
Cycle #1 TTCT: Clomid CD 1-8, Soy CD 1-12, 150iu FSH CD 4,6,8,10,12, 10,000iu Trigger CD 13, and 5,000iu Booster 4 DPO = BFN
SweetRose

Postby prettyinpink » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:56 am

Hello and welcome :). When will you be starting? Also what dosage? Usually those with no fertility issues start low and up if need be if no results.
Cycle 1
Calcium/Magnesium for girl sway
Prenatal, 2400 mcg Folic Acid, B-complex
CD 3-7 50mg Clomid
CD1-O 800mg Red Clover,
2600mg Evening Primrose
Propolis, Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly Blend
Pos opk 5000iu HCG Trigger
prettyinpink

Postby k_oc » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:34 pm

Well I think I'm going to be starting next cycle. We went away for Christmas and AF came a week early! My meds haven't arrived to start this cycle and they'd be at home anyway if they'd arrived already and I won't get home until day 4 or 5. This is the first time it has ever come a week early. Ugh!

My dosage is 50mg clomid days 3-7 and 5000 trigger shot. Thoughts?

Should I also add in folate? I have 1000mcg tablets at home. How much should I take?
k_oc

Return to Introductions