TTCTwins

Trying for double!

Back to IUI

Please post anything related to monitored fertility treatments here!

Back to IUI

Postby squinn313 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:29 am

My plans fell through with a known donor, so I'm trying for the IUI three more times, and that's it. If it fails this time around, I'll maybe think about going overseas for IVF (for the experience, because that would be pretty cool!), but honestly I am just defeated. My friend is 5 months pregnant and I am trying to be so supportive without being annoyed with her progress. She wasn't even trying...and I've been trying for three years. It's hard not to feel negatively or jealous :-(

But I've got the donor picked out, I've purchased my 3 vials from Xytex, and next week I'm meeting with my RE to discuss meds and plans. I might have another HSG test done just to be sure, but I'm 99% sure my right tube isn't working.

I had an unexpected visit from AF only 2 weeks into my cycle, so that was weird, and it has never, ever been early like that. Ever. I even went to urgent care because it was so heavy and I was sure I was dying (lol). No explanation yet, but hopefully it's a sign that my lining is thickening at least.

I've come off all the extra meds for this month. I need a month to reset to really get into the IUI's full swing. I will not try again after this, but instead go for adoption. I can't stand the heart break anymore.
2017:
Prenatal, Vit. D 10000, , B12, COQ10, folic acid 1200, Selinium, zinc, Sweet Cassava
Black Cohosh, Maca cd1-13
Femara 2.5mg cd3-7
Bromelain 1-5dpo
Estrace cd 3-12
EPO cd10-15
10,000iu trigger cd 15
Prometrium O+10days

I've returned after a long break! Ready to start again!!
squinn313

Re: Back to IUI

Postby Thecronins722 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:27 pm

I am so sorry that you are struggling with ttc. I hope and pray that you get your bfp miracle really soon.
Clomid 100 mg CD 1-10
Tamoxifen 20 mg 1-10
5 mg Folic Acid
Coq10 800 mg
Hcg trigger 10,000 miu
Preseed for cervical mucus
Prenatal Multivitamin
Coq10 800 mg
Ovaboost for egg quality
Thecronins722

Return to Monitored Fertility Treatments