TTCTwins

Trying for double!

Forum Maintenance Options PLEASE READ

All site announcements will be posted here. This forum is for site-related announcements only.

Forum Maintenance Options PLEASE READ

Postby 1901 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:02 pm

So, the forum now works, however, I don't know how long it will be until I have to fix it again. Because it is a free self hosted software (the software is free, I pay for hosting) it is prone to hacking, viruses and issues. We have a few options.

First and foremost, we HAVE to get rid of this version of the site is so beyond contaminated that it would take me months to figure it out, if I even could.

So here are our options, but they all cost money, however, they are extremely secure.

1. Site and forum

There's an option that looks like it would be amazing for us, and would suit ALL of our needs. It's a content management system, has forums with specialized capabilities, discussion groups, polls, even built n blogs for every user! Pretty sweet, right? You can view the details on this program here www.vbulletin.com/en/features

It is $249 for the basic package or $399.99 for the mobile package. Once we buy it, it's ours, permanently?

2. Forum only

We have the option to do a forum only, unfortunately, this would eliminate much of the useful information on the site itself and make it impossible to add it. We can either continue using just the free forum we are (but again, it is prone to hacks and doesn't have the ability for pages.

Vbulletin has a forum only plan as well, it's 19.99 a month or $14.99 a month if you prepay for a year. It is not permanent and has to continue to be paid for and does not have the same features or abilities as the full package does. You can find more information here www.vbulletin.com//en/vbulletin-cloud/

We would need to figure out the options, raise funds, etc. I really think e complete package is the best option for us, but either vbulletin option will be the absolute most secure.

Comment with your thoughts here or on the newer forum www.ttctwins.com/home
SUPPORT TTCTWINS.COM by using the code TTCTWINS16 at checkout to get 10% off at http://www.cassavashop.com, the only place to find the best sweet cassava supplements, organic, all-natural, non-GMO, vegan, kosher and halal herbal supplements! Sweet cassava and more!!
Site Admin

Re: Forum Maintenance Options PLEASE READ

Postby pinkbabies » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:50 pm

1901 - I would be more than happy to contribute to a permanent site. I am pretty sure that other, like me, have found TTCT Forums extremely informative and a huge support when we are unable to speak to others around us in our everyday lives.

CD 1-5 Clomid 100
CD 10 HCG 10,000
CD 11 O
pinkbabies

Postby Rabroobeh » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:05 pm

Permenant site thank you
CD1 ➡ BFP, prenatals,folic acid 5mg ,royal jelly 500 mg /CD1 ➡ OD EPO 1000 mg✖3 day/1➡ 5 DPO 1500 mg bromalain/CD 3 ➡ CD7 100 mg clomid AM/CD 8 ➡ CD 10 Merional 75iu/CD11 10000iu trigger/5DPO 5000iu. (IT'S TRIPLETS)
Rabroobeh

Postby Bama Belle » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:34 am

THANK YOU FALLOUT! *Happy Dance*

The first option looks the best. I can donate a little.
Waiting to ttc twin boys, going high tech with IVF and PGD
Bama Belle

Postby Beemoregirl67 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:49 pm

I would be happy to contribute as well. Please keep me updated ladies.
Beemoregirl67

Postby kholoudsaf » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:59 pm

like I said before, I do not mind to donate too for the 1st one :)
kholoudsaf

Postby DOUBLE VISION » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:59 pm

I'm sure most of us on here would be prepared to pay a small amount
WAITING TO TTCT AND SWAY PINK
DOUBLE VISION

Return to Announcements