TTCTwins

Trying for double!

Please HELP with our FAQ!

All site announcements will be posted here. This forum is for site-related announcements only.

Re: Please HELP with our FAQ!

Postby NewGirl0625 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:37 pm

Probably getting in late on this but these are some of the questions I've had regarding TTCT (that haven't already been mentioned):

When is the best time to have intercourse if you're using a trigger?
What are the main risks of using unprescribed medications in order to improve the chances of twins?
How much should I tell my doctor once I get my BFP?
How can I improve my chances of carrying a multiple pregnancy to term (what to take, what to avoid)
Is there a higher chance of ectopic/ molar pregnancy/ etc from using these medications?
What should I do if I think I have OHSS?
How long after my BFP should (can) I schedule an US to confirm a multiple pregnancy?
What's the best way to avoid singleton disappointment?
Is there such a thing as a "safe" time to tell family and friends about my twin pregnancy (i.e. the second trimester for singletons is typically considered "safe" because the chance of miscarriage is as low as it's going to get)
When should I expect to give birth in a twin/ multiple pregnancy? What risks does this carry for mother and babies?
Is it important that my spouse/ partner know I want to TTCT? Why?
What are some things I should take into consideration before starting TTCT? How do I know if I'm ready to care for multiples?
What are my chances of conceiving higher order multiples?
Are there supplements my spouse/ partner can take to increase my chances of having twins?
<3 2010 | DS 2014 | DD 2016 | DUE August 2017! | TTC beginning March 2018 | My Protocol thread
Previous Protocols: August 2017 (singleton)
NewGirl0625

Re: Please HELP with our FAQ!

Postby ZumiBubbles123 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:31 pm

Agreed. These are some very good questions. The likelihood of multiples has already been answered on there.
Protocol April 2nd +:
CD1+: 1600mg Folic Acid, Prenatal, Vit B, Red Raspberry Leaf Tea
CD3-7: Clomid 100mg, 120mg Black Cohosh
CD8-10: Gonal-F 75iu
CD8-Ov: Guaifenesin 600mg, LH test, HCG 10,000iu
Ov+: 100mg Progesterone

Girl 1- C-section 3/2007
Girl 2- VBAC 3/2013
Angel 1 - Ectopic 9/2014, left tube removal
Angel 2 - Miscarriage 2/2016, 9 weeks
ZumiBubbles123

Previous