TTCTwins

Trying for double!

Miscarriages

If you've experienced a miscarriage or loss, this is the place to discuss these issues with others who have been there and understand.

Miscarriages

Postby OnAMission » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:11 pm

We had 2 miscarriages in a 6 month span after conceiving naturally. May 21st would have been the first's due date. 8week spontaneous abortions, and 6 week spontaneous abortion. Everyone else acts like since I wasn't pregnant long that I should be over it sooner. I don't think I will EVER be over it sooner. I still have the pregnancy tests and I'm sure I always will. It's all I have left.

No D&C, both were naturally ended. I did go in for repeated blood work to see my levels reach zero, which happened in a normal time span. I hope that means comceiving again will be easy. I theorized that the Clomid (because it caused me to ovulate 2 eggs so I had 2 corpus luthem cysts) artificially raised my progesterone levels, and when I conceived naturally my progesterone was too low.
Kelsey, Kevin, Lily, Rose

-CONCEPTION PROTOCOL-
CD1-7: 20mg Tamoxifen, 100mg Clomid
CD8-10: 20mg Tamoxifen, 100mg Clomid, 50iu Bravelle
CD11: 10,000iu Trigger
CD13-First US: Progesterone Gel Vaginally

-SWAY PROTOCOL-
Month Before TTCT: Prenatals, Folate, Potasium, Calsium
Food: Bananas and Almonds often.
60-90 minutes before BD: Baking Soda/Water 2ml-5ml vaginally
60 minutes before BD: Musinex

B/B or B/B/B
OnAMission

Re: Miscarriages

Postby Csg82 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:56 pm

I had a loss in february at 14 weeks, and yes, people try to minimize it by saying "you were barely pregnant" and whatnot, but it was a baby. I was your baby. You have every right to grieve. I hope you can find the strength to try again and everything goes well, but if you choose not to try again, that's your right as well. Hugs
HOPING FOR TWINS :-)

Folic Acid 5mg
Pergonal 75iu
Pregnyl 5000
Metformin 500
Baby aspirin
Csg82

Postby carebear2 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:43 am

Sorry for your losses ladies. I agree, everyone carries on like it was nothing and they didnt exist, made me feel worse tbh. I had a silent MC just over a month ago and the hospital had a very hard time getting them both out because of my big fibroid. I have all 20 of my preg test, scan pictures and probably wont throw them away either. They were your babies and you loved them, take as long as you need to grieve x
Me 36
DP 35
S 00
S 08
Naturally conceived Angel twins 5/2017

Currently taking daily
Folic 5600mg,1x multi vitamin weekly(sways boy),1x Calcium and Vitamin D weekly, 420mg Iron, 200mg COQ10, Fibre

Swaying girls

CD 2-6-100mg Clomid
CD 5-10 2mg Estrace(dropping this, as hostile mucus is good for girl sway)
CD 7 -50mg Clomid
CD 3-11 Between 50-75iu Gonal F
CD 12-14-HCG Trigger(+ opk) 10000
3-4 DPO Oral progesterone
carebear2

Postby OnAMission » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:23 pm

I want to try again and I want to use injectables to reduce the likelihood of girls. We couldn't handle that haha. My two divas are enough. As soon as we are comfortable financially we will start. We just recently bought a Kia Soul. It fits 3 car seats, just not 4. I have a 2006 mini van so that would work to carry out load until we buy a new mini van. Single or multiples, girl or boy, I don't care. I just want to be a momma of 3 like we were so excited to be.
Kelsey, Kevin, Lily, Rose

-CONCEPTION PROTOCOL-
CD1-7: 20mg Tamoxifen, 100mg Clomid
CD8-10: 20mg Tamoxifen, 100mg Clomid, 50iu Bravelle
CD11: 10,000iu Trigger
CD13-First US: Progesterone Gel Vaginally

-SWAY PROTOCOL-
Month Before TTCT: Prenatals, Folate, Potasium, Calsium
Food: Bananas and Almonds often.
60-90 minutes before BD: Baking Soda/Water 2ml-5ml vaginally
60 minutes before BD: Musinex

B/B or B/B/B