TTCTwins

Trying for double!

Same boat, different month. Positive, negative, positive...

Post anything related to fertility aids (such as cups, lubricants, OPKs, etc) here!

Same boat, different month. Positive, negative, positive...

Postby squinn313 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:05 am

So I've been using the Clearblue Advanced digital OPK again, the only that shows up to 5 fertile days. 4 days ago, I got the first flashing smiley but disreagrded it because I usually get 4-5 days of the flashing smilies before the solid smiley (peak fertility).

So on the 15th, I inseminated just to be safe because I had lots of EWCM, and tonight I'll start again. BUT this morning when I tested, I got a very negative on my back-up OK and just a plain flashing smiley. That was at about 9:45am. At 5pm, I tested again and got a solid smiley (peak fertility) AND a very solid positive on the regular OPK. BUT CM is almost non-existent and my cervix is low and closed. I'm going to inseminate anyway, but I'm so confused.

I'm just wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to why this might be happening, the positive, negative, positive thing. It happened last month, too.

I called my doctor and she said the only thing, at this point, we can do is wait 1 week after ovulation and do the progesterone test to see if I ovulated at all. And if I didn't, we try something new next month. Ugh. I'm getting discouraged.
2017:
Prenatal, Vit. D 10000, , B12, COQ10, folic acid 1200, Selinium, zinc, Sweet Cassava
Black Cohosh, Maca cd1-13
Femara 2.5mg cd3-7
Bromelain 1-5dpo
Estrace cd 3-12
EPO cd10-15
10,000iu trigger cd 15
Prometrium O+10days

I've returned after a long break! Ready to start again!!
squinn313

Return to Fertility Aids