TTCTwins

Trying for double!

Triggers?

Post anything related to fertility aids (such as cups, lubricants, OPKs, etc) here!

Triggers?

Postby babybunny » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:17 pm

Hi, I'm new to this site. I've noticed that most of the successful twin pregnancies came about with the use of a hCG trigger. I'm not currently in a fertility treatment with a doctor and it is not possible to buy hCG or even clomid legally in my country without a prescription. I don't want to break the law just to get pregnant. Even if I was desperate I wouldn't even be able to order them online because I live on an island and everything goes through customs.

Last time I tried to get pregnant I didn't have any luck for over a year. I purchased OPKs and it turned out I just wasn't ovulating. I got tested and I didn't produce enough hormones to ovulate. My doctor put me on clomid and it worked for a single baby.

Now it's the same story. There are never any positive OPKs (I only get very faint lines). I would like to try to use these methods I've found here to get pregnant, but since I just don't ovulate I highly doubt that using only soy isoflavones (to work like clomid) would be enough to bring me twins.

Is there anything else I can use that can act as a trigger like hCG? Any other advice?
babybunny

Re: Triggers?

Postby 1901 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:00 pm

I don't think there's much that could work as an hcg trigger except for hcg. I do know you could increase follicles (eggs) though using herbals like sweet cassava, which is known to increase the odds of twins!
SUPPORT TTCTWINS.COM by using the code TTCTWINS16 at checkout to get 10% off at http://www.cassavashop.com, the only place to find the best sweet cassava supplements, organic, all-natural, non-GMO, vegan, kosher and halal herbal supplements! Sweet cassava and more!!
Site Admin

Return to Fertility Aids